Image credit: irishhealth.com
Healthcare authorities, like Satori World Medical, the world’s first global healthcare network and service company designed to deliver high quality healthcare service, know that there’s compelling evidence that indicate that heart disease and stroke are the world’s leading cause of death. Satori explains that every year, over 17 million people die from cardiovascular diseases, composing 30 percent of all global deaths. But the good news is that these fatal conditions are preventable and there are measures that can be taken to maintain a good cardiovascular health. Below are some key reminders on how to be a part of the “healthy hearts club:”
• Early and regular screening is vital so that more diseases can be prevented. Experts say that heart diseases don’t only affect old people, but young ones, too.
Satori World Medical’ s clients include self-funded employers, health plans, unions, trusts, municipalities, third party administrators, benefit brokers, and consultants.
Image credit: dcwellnesswednesday.blogspot.com
• Cigarettes contain chemicals that damage the heart and blood vessels, causing the narrowing of the arteries. As a result, heart attack may take place.
• Exercising at least 30 minutes a day can give people a great payoff. Physical activity helps control weight and reduces chances of developing conditions that may put the heart at risk.
• Controlling diabetes, high blood pressure, and body weight are significant aspects that contribute to the overall health of the heart.
• Managing stress is a serious matter that everyone should consider to prevent heart failure.
Image credit: healthtap.com
Satori World Medical offers extensive medical and travel services created to fit your needs. Read more about its services at www.satoriworldmedical.com.